What precautions should be taken during installation? ( […]
What precautions should be taken during installation?
(1) The alarm probe is mainly the detection element that contacts the combustion gas sensor. It is composed of a platinum wire coil covered with alumina and a binder to form a spherical shape, and its outer surface is attached with rare metals such as platinum and palladium. Therefore, care must be taken during installation to avoid breaking the probe.
(2) The installation height of the alarm should generally be 160-170cm, which is convenient for maintenance personnel to carry out daily maintenance.
(3) The alarm is a safety instrument with sound and light display functions. It should be installed in a place where the staff can easily see and hear it, so as to eliminate hidden dangers in time.
(4) There should be no strong electromagnetic fields (such as high-power motors, transformers) that affect the work of the instrument around the alarm.
(5) The density of the measured gas is different, and the installation position of the indoor probe should also be different. When the density of the gas to be measured is less than that of the air, the probe should be installed 30cm away from the roof and directed downwards; otherwise, the probe should be installed at a distance of 30cm from the ground and directed upwards.